Adventure Resorts Cancellation and Reschedule Policy:
Cancellations or modifications must be done 7 days before Check-in.
Park Cancellation and Reschedule Policy:
- There will be no charges for modification, however, any change in ticket rate on account of park location change or weekday to weekend change or category change, a difference amount will be charged. Conversely, there will be no refund of the difference amount
- You can modify your bookings before 12 AM, one day prior to the original booking date. You will have a validity of 90 days for postponing.
- Note: Modification of your tickets will be allowed free of charge only once per booking.
- Cancellation will not be allowed on modifies bookings.
Partial and Full Cancellation Policy:
- If you wish to cancel your booking before 7 days of visit, 100% of the original amount will be refunded.
- If you wish to cancel your booking within 7 days of visit, 85% of the original amount will be refunded.
- Above rates will also be applicable for partial cancellation.
- There will be no refund in the case of no show on the day of visit or after the date of visit.
Cancellation before 03days no retention and less then 03 days full retention charges, No refund last day cancellation or no-show
Note:- As per the Government directives it is Mandatory for all the guest (Foreign Nationals, NRI’s and Indian Nationals) to show their Photo ID proof at the time of Check-In which can be in form of ‘Passport and Visa Copy, Driving License, PAN Card , Voter ID Card , failing which the hotel reserves the right of refusal…
In case of any assistance, please feel free to contact with us.